Tuesday, October 09, 2007

But Why?



Helloooooo!!

Mabrook to me I finally got make-up brushes!!! Yeah shocking right? A kuwaiti girl who doesnt have make-up brushes?! Ah the tragedy! But meh I thought it was about time I got some, so I went to the Body Shop and DAMN they are costly! 5-10KD per brush?! I called my little sis(who knows more about make-up than I ever will) and told her and she was like "Lol mabrook you freak", I also told her how pricy they were but she said they're worth it. I guess in the long-run they are bc they're good quality brushes.

I wish I didnt have to wear make-up, if I had perfect skin I wouldnt come near it. But we do need it from time to time to cover our flaws, and to give us confidence, and also so as not to scare the wits out of people:). I dont wear it as much as most do, especially since I'm only half-kuwaiti(mummy is from the Philippines), too much make-up on me and I'll look like a clown. I think that mostArab women have the face for make-up and they look beautiful, but when it comes to Asian skin, the less the better.The reason I know this is bc the only time I had my make-up done by a professional was at my Milcha and Wedding....Hubby didnt recognise me...I'll say no more.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like I said, maybe it's made from unicorn hair? :P

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey why go get them from Body Shop! Lots of cheaper brushes at other places & same quality! bas Mabrouk :)

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is this paint shop at industrial shuwaikh they got good brushes :P

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home