Saturday, January 27, 2007

Tagged by The Blue Dress...


Ok here it is:

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

1. Mishy Wishy, Molly Wally, Mannairy Canary and Mae:)
2. Watching hubby while hes sleeping
3. Green tea with home-made ginger cookies
4. Cold and rain
5. Watching my cat Mouse play fetch
6. Gym
7. The colours blue, black and grey
8. Thinking of my skydive jump and how it felt
9. Cooking
10. Dancing to Elvis Crespo(Salsa, Meringue)
11. Getting out of a karate class without any bruises
12. Driving to work in the morning all by my lonesome and listening to my favourite music and singing at the top of my lungs
13. Shopping of course
14. Long e-mails (e-mails from people telling me what they've been up to how they’re doing etc..) NOT forwards they suck.
15. Hubby actually liking what I cook and not faking it :)

Quote of the day:

It is not by accident that the happiest people are those who make a conscious effort to live useful lives. Their happiness, of course, is not a shallow exhilaration where life is one continuos intoxicating party. Rather, their happiness is a deep sense of inner peace that comes when they believe their lives have meaning and that they are making a difference for good in the world.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess your hubby doesn't have to do much but eat & sleep then! :P

Happiness is a lovely feeling :)

11:19 PM  
Blogger *~Princesita~* said...

Mini-Я: Lol I guess you can say that...lets not forget to include the endless hours he spends online chatting or playing computer games:)

Yup. Happiness rocks!

2:09 AM  
Blogger ananyah said...

awww u guys are so cute ROFL!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home