Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Why do people key cars?

Keying a car has to be one of the most spineless, cowardly, wretched act one human being can do to another. It never ceases to amaze me how someone can look at another person's car and say 'nice paint job, I need to ruin it' or 'cool new car! khal indhayig khulgha'. 90% of the time the person doesn’t even know the car’s owner, how pathetic is that?! It’s stunning how someone can disrespect someone else’s property in such a gutless manner.My Porsche was keyed a few weeks ago(it was only 1.5 weeks old SOB!) along the right rear quarter panel. If I ever caught the scum that did that, he'll be sorry.

PS. Porsche Cayenne owners Beware, there seems to be a "Cayenne S keyer" on the loose. I wasnt the only one this has happened to.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess keying pissed you off, wat would happen if someone slashed your tires then? ;)

I'm a notorious tire slasher when it comes to idiots double park behind my car.

5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.
you know it could be an accident.

2:42 AM  
Blogger *~Princesita~* said...

blue dress: VERY unlikely sweety. It looked as though someone had either a key, knife, or coin in hand....*sniffle*

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home